English native-speaker or ability that approximates native proficiency with standard pronunciation, excellent speaking, and excellent writing skills.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Business background preferred.
Teaching experience preferred.
Work-experience in pertinent field or fields such as high-tech, I.T., etc.
Excellent business skills such as business communication, negotiation, presentation, etc.
1. Have stable network-access and equipment required for online tutoring.
2. Master our platform operations through on-the-job training.
3. Commit to the preparation-time necessary for teaching excellence.
4. Teach assigned class-sessions with consistent effectiveness and efficiency based on the provided teaching materials and syllabus.
5. Maintain a learning environment appropriate for and conducive to learning.
6. Provide motivation, coaching, and other support to each student in each class.
7. Provide (after each class) timely feedback on student performance and notes for other teachers.